ObjectivesIrish Medtech Skillnet is pleased to launch Living Leadership, the first women in leadership programme for high potential women in the Irish Medtech and manufacturing sectors. The programme has been custom designed to support women to achieve their leadership potential in the sectors, help them to overcome the barriers they face and plan their leadership careers.
Programme Objectives are to
- Empower high potential women working in the Irish medtech and manufacturing sectors to become leaders in their organisations
- Enable participants to understand their leadership attributes, become more self-aware, overcome inhibitors and lead authentically
- Focus on behavioural change, enabling participants to understand and change their thinking and behavioural styles to increase their leadership impact
- Allow participants to plan their careers and take control of their leadership journeys
- Enable participants to benefit from mentoring by senior executives working with the sectors
- Provide an opportunity for participants to become part of a network within the sectors
Content includesThe programme takes account of the specific opportunities and challenges faced by women working in the sectors. A core principle upon which the programme is based, and one that influences all aspects of our programme design, is that women have a unique and distinct leadership style that has enormous value to offer to their organisations.
We envisage that a unique network will be formed by bringing like-minded professional women in similar positions together from different companies. Building on this close network, the programme focuses on the importance of peer-to-peer support and the creation of a shared and open learning environment.
Brochure attached for more details on modules, and delivery, etc.
Who should attendThe programme is aimed at women who are working primarily in the medtech, engineering and manufacturing sectors. Successful applicants should:
• Be at a similar stage of their careers with a minimum of eight years’ experience in technical and non-technical roles
• Work in middle management roles with direct reports and line responsibility for different functions
• Be at a critical point in their careers when they face particular challenges progressing to more senior roles
These criteria will be used to evaluate applicants.
No training dates available at the moment.
Register your interest
Register your interest
5 modules delivered over 6 months
Available nationally, based on demand
* Cost quoted per person