Design of Experiments
OverviewUnlike 'One Factor At A Time' (1FAT), DESIGN OF EXPERIMENTS (DOE) is a powerful tool that enables you to investigate and manipulate multiple key process input variables concurrently in order to optimise a specific output or response variable.
This course will expose learners to key knowledge required to design and analyse statistical experiments using Minitab.
Pre-requisite: Basic Statistics with Minitab will be a distinct advantage. However, the first day of the course will be a review of basic statistical concepts relevant to DOE.
Content includesCourse Outline:
DAY 1: DOE STATISTICS
1. Understand key statistical concepts and definitions
2. Understand the distribution of your data
3. Review of statistical inferences with Minitab
4. Review of regression analysis with Minitab
DAY 2: DOE FUNDAMENTALS
1. Understanding DOE terms and concepts
2. Experimental Planning
3. Creating a design in minitab
4. Manually analyse a full factorial design
DAY 3: DESIGN AND ANALYSIS OF EXPERIMENTS
1. Create and analyse a screening experiment
2. Create and analyse a two-level full factorial design
3. Create a response surface design
Who should attendManufacturing, Quality, R&D, Product Design Engineers, Inspection & Test personnel, Process Validation Team etc.
No training dates available at the moment.