Applied Continuous Improvement
ObjectivesDeveloped specifically to promote the application of Continuous Improvement programmes and to accelerate lean initiatives in the Life Sciences Sector Applied Continuous Improvement focuses on the practical application of CI throughout a facility. It teaches participants techniques to successfully gather, assess and implement lean improvements and demonstrates a step by step path through the process. It promotes accountability, ownership and responsibility for achieving desired performance improvements. This course equips leaders and project team participants with the necessary knowledge and skills on Project Management, Flow, Problem Solving and Managing CI and uses company specific examples and opportunities in an
applied learning environment.
Content includesUnderstand what is Continuous Improvement (CI)
- Enable and support the site CI initiative through facilitated and applied learning
- Use DMAIC in Project Management
- Managing Transformation
- Understand the Theory of Constraints
- Understand ways to identify and prioritise CI projects
- Use 5 methods of data gathering / interrogation
- Know how to implement proactive error proofing
- Practice methodologies to maximise project team effectiveness
- Maximise people’s sense of accountability, ownership and responsibility for CI
- Know how to sustain CI in a Life Sciences environment
Who should attendFrontline employees, Project team participants, Project Managers, Team Leads/ Supervisors, Managers
No training dates available at the moment.