Design of Experiments
ObjectivesUsing advanced analytical tools based on mathematical techniques, this programme will enable trainees to gain a deep understanding of their processes efficiently using a minimum numbers of experimental runs. Modern DOE tools will be presented.
Content includesOn successful completion of this training course, delegates should be able to:
- Plan designed experiments to include appropriate factors and responses
- Analyse factor effects and interaction effects using Minitab computer software
- Interpret the outcome of designed experiments so as to choose factor settings for optimum process performance
- Demonstrate knowledge of the statistics underlying the design of experiments
- Select sampling sizes for inspection using the international sampling plans, such as ANSI/ASQZ1.4, ISO 2859, or BS 6001
Who should attendProduct design and process design engineers R&D Engineers and Scientists, QC and QA Personnel
No training dates available at the moment.