Behaviour Based Quality
ObjectivesDeveloped specifically to promote accountability, ownership and responsibility for achieving desired quality and performance in the Life Sciences Sector. Behaviour-based quality is a proven methodology that utilises behavioural psychology processes and techniques to promote accountability, ownership and responsibility for achieving desired quality and performance. This course equips frontline employees and supervisors/team leads/managers with the necessary knowledge and skills to lead and manage quality and performance, using a 6 step behaviour-based quality process, problem solving, communication tools and techniques.
Content includesUnderstand what is Behaviour Based Quality (BBQ)
- Understand the importance and benefits in getting the workforce to buy in to behavioural based quality
- Understand the 6-step behaviour based process
- Improve analysis of behavioural issue
- Maximise people’s sense of accountability, ownership and responsibility of behavioural policies
- Understand leadership behaviours
- Communicate quality and performance issues more effectively
- Know how and when to use high impact awareness-raising techniques with a behavioural theme
- Know how to sustain BBQ into a Life Sciences existing Quality Management System
Who should attendFront line employees, supervisors, managers, team leads working in the Life Sciences Sector
No training dates available at the moment.