ObjectivesTo equip Trainers with the skills required to effectively and competently Train others.
Outcome· Design and deliver events that actively engage and involve trainees
· Utilise the experience, knowledge and creativity of your colleagues
· Understand adult learning and the concept of multiple intelligence
· Identify and adapt a wide range of activities to appeal to different learning preferences and styles
· Apply techniques to help make learning stick, and maintain attention
· Structure a training event covering all stages of the training cycle
· Evaluate the success of training
· Deliver with personal impact
· Apply the learning to a training programme of their own
Who should attend
QualificationCertificate of Attendance
No training dates available at the moment.