Building a Sustainability Mindset
Pinta Consulting, in collaboration with Change by Degrees, provide combined expertise and a proven track record in the delivery of Sustainability & Cultural Transformation programs which provide the quality of resources necessary to deliver a training programme of high quality and lasting value. Pinta's approach centres on providing a framework and educational experience that will empower team members to form Sustainability Teams that can begin to enact real change, while simultaneously becoming equipped to create a foundational culture of sustainability that is embedded across the organization.
Content includesImprovement in team members fundamental understanding and awareness of sustainability for them personally and professionally
- Creation of a foundational culture of sustainability that is embedded across the organisation focusing on reducing waste & energy
- Employee-focused sustainability actions initiated
- Community-focused sustainability actions initiated
- Suppliers & customers focused sustainability actions initiated
- Deliver the project on time and in the most efficient and cost-effective manner – optimizing the contribution of the Project Team and Stakeholders over the duration of the process
- Create content that will be engaging, informative, jargon free, and fun
PHASE 1: Project Planning & Launch
PHASE 2: Personal Awareness Campaign
PHASE 3: Sustainability Challenges
PHASE 4: Data Gathering & Consolidation
PHASE 5: Rewards & Recognition
PHASE 6: Maintain & Sustain Framework
Pinta team: Peter Hanan and Colt Schafer, highly experienced business consultants, who have extensive expertise across a range of functions and sectors, including Energy Management & Sustainability Consulting.
Change by Degrees team: Dr Tara Shine and Madeleine Murray, highly experienced subject matter experts on Sustainability, both with a proven track record of delivering strategic sustainability advice, employee engagement & education, as well as specialized sustainability communications.
Click on the DOWNLOAD COURSE SPEC tab for the brochure for more details on the team. and individual phases delivered
Schedule:• The Course take place over a six month period and is designed to support a Site Green Team to engage with the fellow employees to embed a Culture of Sustainability across their Respective Site
• The commitment from the Client is approximately 2 Hours a Week for the first Month - 8 Hours for the Green Team
• Thereafter one hour a week should be sufficient for the Green Team
• Program will be delivered entirely on Line
Start and finish dates
• The program will run throughout the year and will typically involve 2/3 companies participating in the program on each module – this facilitates sharing ideas and building best practice
To register your interest for this course, please email email@example.com directly, or contact a member of the Irish Medtech Skillnet team, and we will come back to you with a date.
Irish Medtech Skillnet team contact details - CONTACT US
No training dates available at the moment.