Preparing a Site for a Regulatory Audit
ObjectivesTo give personnel working in a regulatory environment an appreciation of their role in a regulatory audit.
Content includesBy the end of the workshop attendees will:
- Understand the context of the pending regulatory audit
- Appreciate the audit process and their role in the audit
- Remind themselves of the importance of day to day GMPs and working to SOP's
- Consider the consequences of successful / unsuccessful audit outcomes
- Learn about audit behaviour
- Get a chance to practice / role play audit situations that may arise
Who should attendAll personnel who require an introduction / refresher to regulatory audits.
No training dates available at the moment.